Made exclusively of 100 percent American-grown extra-long staple cotton, this makes our new Supima sheets the perfect premier sheeting option for your store. Featuring a lustrous sateen weave, these new 600-thread-count sheets drape beautifully. Supima cotton is finely woven and mercerized to create fabric that is softer, more vibrantly colored, breathable, and remarkably pill resistant. Crafted with extra-deep pockets for thicker and pillowtop mattresses, your customers will love our Universal Fit™ guarantee. Unlike Egyptian cotton, which does not denote any quality attributes, Supima cotton is a protected and verified fiber. Our sheets are protected with a five-year warranty against manufacturer defects like piling, so your customers can purchase with confidence.
- Supima® Cotton Sheets
- 100% American-grown extra-long staple cotton
- Single-ply 600 thread count sateen weave
- Mercerized for softer, more vibrant color
- Breathable, pill resistant, strong fiber
- Extra-deep pockets for mattress depths 6 to 22 inches
- Universal Fit™ design with ultra-thick elastic