Blue Stone is as durable and easy to care
for as granite. It resembles
acidwashed concrete tops, but
has the additional elegance of
cream tone marbling.
Each piece is one of a
kind and 100% natural.
West Valley is crafted of solid
Poplar that is distressed and
wire brushed in a rustic wheat
color to create a realistic
antique feel. The design of the
chunky wooden beams is both
rustic and industrial.
MATERIAL: Solid U.S. Poplar & Blue Stone
HARDWARE: Antique Pewter
FINISH: Rustic Wheat
• Solid Blue Stone Tops with the Durability of Granite
• Pirelli Webbed Seats for Comfort & Durability
• English Dovetailed Drawers Front & Back
• Full Extension Metal Drawer Glides
• Chairs & Stools have unique corner brackets instead of stretchers
• Complicated 16-Step Finish Application for Aged Appearance
50"W x 32"H x 19"D